Yuga Labs – the team behind the Bored Apes Yacht Club – has revealed the date for the much-anticipated Otherside project and has also confirmed that APE coin will be the official means of payment.
- In a tweet from April 23rd, the team behind the Bored Apes Yacht Club confirmed that their much-anticipated Otherside project will launch at the end of the month – on April 31st.
The adventure begins. Otherside. 4/30, 12pm ET.
— OthersideMeta (@OthersideMeta) April 23, 2022
- The animation for Otherside has been circling the internet for quite some time now, revealing that there will potentially be one more series of characters joining the club – Koda.
- In addition, users anticipate that the Otherside Meta project will constitute the sale of virtual land that will only be purchasable with BAYC’s native ecosystem coin – APE.
- There have been leaks about Otherside all throughout the past week, which is perhaps the reason for APE’s massive surge in price, despite the sideways and choppy conditions on the broader crypto market.
- At the time of this writing, APE is trading at $16.30, up a whopping 40% over the past seven days.
- It’s currently the 35th-largest cryptocurrency by means of total market capitalization and the most considerable gainer for the week.